Conhecer as Plantas
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Conhecer as Plantas

JARDINS DOENÇAS DE PLANTAS JARDINAGEM CURSOS SOBRE PLANTAS ORQUÍDEAS E PLANTAS DE INTERIOR FLORES COMESTÍVEIS E AROMÁTICAS ACUPUNTURA VEGETAL FITOPATOLOGIA

InícioÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

What is happening with my acer?

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
tigerofbengala

What is happening with my acer? Empty
MensagemAssunto: What is happening with my acer?   What is happening with my acer? Icon_minitimeDom Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

My acer is not turning red most of the underside is still quite green. Can anyone give me an explanation?
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Admin
Admin
Admin

What is happening with my acer? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: What is happening with my acer?   What is happening with my acer? Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 16, 2009 9:12 am

Dear Tigerofbengala, congratulations, because I see your colaboration is growing after your last arriving.

About your question I say: Do you know what variety of Acer you have? The green colour is due to chlorophyll wich makes the food for the tree in the summer. If the leaves are still green, it means the plant is still able to make its food from sunlight. It is still relatively warm in your area? It could just be too early to go completely dormant and that the plant is trying to make all the food it can before winter. Arrow
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://conhecerasplantas.forumeiros.com

What is happening with my acer?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Conhecer as Plantas :: JARDINAGEM :: JARDINS-
Ir para: